Best Cake Cutting Songs


Cake Cutting Songs 
When I'm 64 - Beatles
All you need is love - Beatles
Sweetest thing - U2
That's amore - Dean Martin
Dexter Theme from AMC Channel
You're my best friend - Queen
All My Life - KC and Jojo
1,2,3,4 - Plain White T's
Buid me up Buttercup
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
How Sweet it is to be loved by you - James Taylor, Buble', Marvin Gaye

Pour some sugar on me - Def Leppard

Let's get married - Jagged Edge

Wanted - Hunter Hayes

Grow old with me - Adam Sandler - Wedding Singer

Silly love songs - McCartney

Cups and Cakes - Spinal Tap

Anyone else but you - Moldy Peaches (Juno)

Love and Marriage - Sinatra

I Like Candy - Bow wow wow

You and me - Tom Petty

Yummy Yummy Yummy (love in my tummy) - Ohio Express

Are you gonna kiss me - Thompson Square

A Bushel and a Peck - Doris Day

Going to the Chapel - Shirelles

Love Life and Laughter - D. Frankenreiter

Bright side of life - Monty Python

I'm Yours - Mraz

My baby's got sauce - G. Love

Barbara Streisand - Duck Sauce

The Bride Cuts the Cake - Traditional

Sugar Sugar - the Archies

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch (can't help myself) - Temptations

Sugaree - Grateful Dead

Brown Sugar - Rolling Stones

Sweetest Girl - Wyclef

Sweet Caroline - N. Diamond

Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns and Roses

Sweet Love - Anita Baker

Sweet Nothings - Brenda Lee

One Sweet World - Dave Matthews

Sweet Lullaby - Enya

Ain't She Sweet - Sinatra or the Beatles

Sweetness - Jimmy Eats World

Sweet Thing - Keith Urban

Home Sweet Home - Motley Crue

Kisses Sweeter than Wine - Peter, Paul & Mary

Sweetest taboo - Sade

Sweet Home Alabama - Lynrd Skynrd

Sweet Lady - Tyrese