Best Mother - Groom Dances


Mother - Son Dances 

Could I have this dance - Anne Murray

Song for my son - Vierick

Unforgettable - Cole



I Hope You dance - Womack

Loves me like a rock - Paul Simon

The Perfect Fan - Backstreet boys

My Wish - Rascal Flatts

Because you loved me - Celine Dion

Lullaby - Billy Joel

If I could - Barbara Streisand



Luna (German)

Simple Man - Lynrd Skynrd

Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Simon and Garfunkel

Song for mama - Boyz to Men

To Where You Are - Josh Groban

In My Life - Beatles

Crazy little thing called love - Queen

Mama's Song - Underworld

A Mother's Song - T. Carter

What a Wonderful World - Armstrong

Over the Rainbow - Iz K.

There you'll be - Faith Hill

Through the Years - Kenny Rogers

My Mother's Eyes - Tom Jones

Just the way you are - Billy Joel

Me and God watching Scotty gorw - Bobby Goldsboro

Wind beneath my wings - Midler

La Mamme - Tuto Cutogno

The Man You've become - Molly Passutti

Mama - Bocelli / Jerry Vale

Mama I'm coming home - Ozzy

Time to remember - Billy Joel