Best Father - Bride Dances


Father-Daughter Dances

Queen of Hearts - Gregg Allman

Have I Told You Lately - Van Morrison

Wildflowers - Tom Petty

What a Wonderful World - Armstrong

Father and Daughter - Paul Simon

Wish You were here - Pink Floyd





Army Blue - Standard

Daughter - Rufus Wainwright

God must have spent - NSync

Little Miss Magic - Jimmy Buffett

There goes my life - Chesney

Butterfly Kisses - Carlisle

Evergreen - Streisand

My Little Girl - McGraw

Whenever you remember - Underwood

I loved her first - Heartland

Days like these - Van Morrison

Daughters - John Mayer

My Wish - Rascal Flatts

Cinderella - Stephen Curtis Chapman

Surfer Girl - Beach Boys

Hero - Mariah Carey

Daddy's Angel - T. Carter

Daddy's Little Girl - Al Martino

My Girl - Temptations

Landslide (live) - Fleetwood Mac

Blue Sunday - Doors

Sweet Baby James - J. Taylor

The Way You look tonight - Sinatra

Stealing Cinderella - Chuck Wicks

A Whole New World - Disney/Bryson

Somewhere Out There - Disney

Just the way you are - B. Joel

Into the Mystic - Van Morrison

Es mi nina bonito - Tomas de San Juan

Daddy - Kendall Payne

I Hope You Dance - Womack

Little Bitty - Alan Jackson

Freebird - Lynrd Skynrd

Landslide - Dixie Chicks

Tiny Dancer - Elton John

Daddy - Beyonce