Buffet Line Name that Tune - Starry Nite DJs Best Wedding Tips

 -Buffet Line Name that Tune – Most times a wedding venue will leave it to me to decide which tables go to the Buffet first. Of course, I always start with the head table and parents, but then I’ve adopted a fun trick to choose the rest!
I’ll play “Name that Tune”! I’ll have the bride and groom, or some other guests, act as “Spotters”, I’ll play a song and ask the guests to raise their napkin when they know the tune. The Spotters tell me who goes first, and if that guest guesses correctly, that table hustles to the Buffet!
Sometimes I’ll play an instrumental version of the Popular tune, or use an unknown artists rendition, to throw the crowd a bit. I can even reverse a song with my audio software, making it play backwards! Remember, you’re involving the crowd, and so they’ll remember your wedding!

www.starrynitedjs.com - Full Reception only $900!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your wedding experience and advice!