Bridesmaids' Gowns - try These Tips for a Unique Look!


   Choosing Bridesmaids’ Gowns – I’ve played about 70 weddings myself this year, and I’ve seen some dreadful bridesmaid dresses (I’ve also seen some quite stunning examples).

It seems to me that you want to choose a dress that the girls can wear out to the club the week after the wedding. One bride had an excellent remedy for the Bridesmaid dress dilemma…

You (and your maids) choose a Perfect Color, and a suitable Length for the dresses. Then, allow each bridesmaid to choose their own style, or maybe just their own Top (strapless, halter, etc.).

That way they’ll have something other than the “Princess Poof” gown that they’ll throw away! Get them something they’ll want to go out clubbing in!

ALSO, I’m sure that the Skirts can also be mixed-and-matched, once length and color are accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your wedding experience and advice!