The Best Wedding Introduction I've EVER Done!

2 months ago I had an idea...

I was planning a wedding for a wonderful, creative couple, and asked them if I could interview them about their relationship, individually. I met with each separately at a Starbucks about 2 weeks before the wedding, and asked them questions about how they met, what they meant to each other, and I recorded their answers.

Then I asked them for photos; them as children, when they first met, doing fun things, all the way up to the Big Day. I created a Video montage of these.

When the Big Day finally arrived I announced the Bridal Party into the wedding with my usual pomp and excitement. When it came to announce the Bride and Groom, the lights dimmed, I fired up my HD Projector and played the Video Montage/slideshow. Behind the video, through the hall (The Waterview - Monroe) came their voices, expressing their love for each other, their excitement about the day and their lives together. It was beautiful.

Then, with much fanfare I introduced the Couple. Keep this in mind If you book me (soon!). What we can do together is truly unlimited, as long as we can imagine it together. Think how memorable this wedding was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your wedding experience and advice!