Best First Dance (Bride / Groom) Songs past few years...

 
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
All Of Me - John Legend
My Best Friend" - Tim McGraw
"The Best is Yet to Come" - Frank Sinatra
"If There's Love" - Citizen Cope

"Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" - 4 Seasons
"Inevitable" - Anberlin
"Come Rain or Come Shine" - Eric Clapton/B.B. King
"Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" - Aerosmith

"I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden

wonderful tonight - clapton

all I ever needed - paul mcdonald/nikki reed

marry me - train

endless love - ritchie

making memories of you - urban

Crazy love - audra may

crazy love - van morrison

th best thing - ray lamontaigne

what are you doing for the rest of your life - sinatra

you and me - dave matthews

only you can make me feel this way - urban

lucky - mraz


close to you - carpenters

I won't give up - mraz

from L.A. to Rome - chester see

amazed - lonestar

I do cherish you - mark willis

at last - etta james

I finally found someone - bryan adams/streisand

marry me - train

the luckiest - ben fold 5

god gave me you - blake shelton

just a kiss - lady antebellum

forever - ben harper

days like this - van morrison

museum of flight - damien jurado

the thief - brooke fraser

me and you - chesney

then - paisley

I remember you - skid row

my everything - buble

beautiful in my eyes - joshua kadison

under heaven's skies - collective soul

kiss me or not - thompson square

tangled up in you - stain'd

thank you - led zeppelin

I'll be - edwin mccain

love of a lifetime - firehouse

make you feel my love - adele

my best friend - mcgraw

everything I do - bryan adams

thank you for loving me - bon jovi

here and now - luther vandross

let's stay together - al green

iris - goo goo dolls

for once in my life - buble'

just the way you are - billy joel

bless the broken road - rascal flatts

when a man loves a woman - m. bolton

you had me at hello - paisley

unchained melody - righteous bros

one and only - adele

three times a lady - l. ritchie

I love you - tesla

it had to be you - sinatra

a thousand years

the search is over - survivor

the best of times - styx

home - edward sharpe and magnetic zeroes

Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne

Angel (acoustic) - Jimi Hendrix

I Need You - Marc Anthony

Once in a million years - Blackmore's Night

Only you can love me this way - Keith Urban

Love Story - Taylor Swift

Better Together - Jack Johnson


"Now Let it be Me" - Ray Lamontaigne

"Endless Love" - Vandross

"The Day Before You" - Rascal Flatts

"Can't Help Falling in Love" - Elvis Presley

"Wanted" - Hunter Hayes

"Harvest Moon" - Neil Young

"In My Life" - Ozzy Osbourne

"In My Life" - The Beatles

"Come Rain or Shine" - Ray Charles

"Hey Pretty Girl" - Kip Moore

Forever - Ben Harper

Millionaire - Solomon Burke

Humors of Glendart (Celtic)

Our Love is here to stay - Sinatra

The Way You Look Tonight - Sinatra

I get a kick out of you - Sinatra

Day Before You - Rascal Flatts

Lucky - Mraz

At Last - Etta James

Amazed - Lonestar

Marry Me - Train

I Finally Found Someone - Adams/Streisand

I Won't Give Up - Mraz

God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton

Just a Kiss - Lady Antebellum

Forever - Ben Harper

Museum of Flight - Damien Jurado

The Thief - Brooke Fraser

Wonderful Tonight - Clapton

Me and You - Chesney

I Remember You - Skid Row

Beautiful in my Eyes - Kadison

Then - Paisley

You and Me - Dave Matthews

Under Heaven's Skies - Collective Soul

Home - Edward Sharp

In My Life - Beatles

Kiss Me or Not - Thompson Square

Tangled up in You - Staind

Thank You - Led Zeppelin

I'll Be - Edwin McCain

Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse

I've Grown Accustomed to her Face - Dean Martin

Make you feel my love - Adele

My Best Friend - Tim McGraw

The Wonder of You - Elvis

Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts